GRETNALTES is a voluntary and philanthropic Non – Profitable organisation, fighting against Leprosy and Tuberculosis, aiming towards other Poverty related diseases. It also extended its services to education other than health, inorder to provide quality education to the unprivileged children such as children from the families of Leprosy Affected, children who are Affected with Leprosy Mentally/Physically challenged and orphans.
- To ensure treatment, Rehabilitation, IEC and other Health facilities to the Persons Affected with Leprosy.
- To integrate Leprosy with other communicable diseases viz. Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS and other general health issues.
- To ensure the already established Educational Institute with International standards of Education with Specialised training in service orientation within the reach of the children from Leprosy Affected Families.
- To initiate other Health Programmes which are due to Poverty – Health for the Poorest.
- To initiate Income Generating activities inorder to achieve sustainability to carry on the activities in the near future.